Pages

Monday 28 February 2011

Hey there,

Thanks for your resume.

Will you be able to come in for an interview sometime this coming week?

 

I remembered how I jumped with excitement upon receiving email from Seventeen’s lifestyle and entertainment editor. I was like a child; i can’t stop smiling and my eyes are beaming with hopes.

That’s how i spend 3 days at KL, with family and childhood darling. =)

I remembered how nervous i was the moment i step into BluInc company. I remembered how hard I pray that everything will turn out great during interview. and I remembered how I felt slight of disappointment after interview; feeling like things doesn’t really go smoothly in there.

But, at least, I can be sure i do give my best out there.

Funny how human really change as they grew. It never crossed my mind that I would be applying for internship at Seventeen magazine back then when i was in secondary school. of course, neither the thought of studying communication as well.

To actually felt homesick at the airport at the night when i was suppose to flew back to Penang from KL, that’s another unexpected occurrence.

And, it do surprise me that no matter how many friends we have out there; our university or working life, at the end of the day, we still stick back to the very few that we are close and comfortable with. Ironically, childhood friends can never be replace in that aspect.

Putting that aside, it’s funny how we no longer chat like the way we were back then when we are young. instead, we talk about boys, future, career, love, beauty and fashion. we chat about falling in love, being court or crush. and we can pillow talk about that for all night long. or maybe, browsing through each other’s wardrobe, admiring and experimenting on new styles. perhaps, make ups comes along as well. and this are the things that would i would rather be dead than doing it when i’m young.

And we can never stop asking this question:- where is love, patience, understanding, kindness, warmth and sincerity?

Looking back, it used to be jeans,tees,sport shoes and backpack when we went to shopping mall.and i would spend my whole day in the bookstore, doing nothing else but to drown myself in the world of books. A glimpse to the ‘now’, it would be dresses,complete with accessories, shoes or heels at times and ladies bag with a touch up of make up. we browse around the mall for clothes and accessories, bags, heels, clothes and more. if it was Padini we would go for 8 years ago, now, it would be FOREVER 21, MNG, Brands Outlet, Vincci and more.

Funny how those changes can take place without any of us realising it. As if all those happen to us unconsciously. It may be a simple thing but it took more to realise it.

And,that’s what I learnt throughout my trip to KL =).

I’m still waiting for reply from Seventeen though– cross fingers and pray hard that i would get it. pray that i’ll survive this coming week as well. 3 assignments due in 3 continuous days simply means no rest and sleep for me this week end. =(

Ah well, anyhow, I hope you guys have an awesome week!!! have tonnes of fun on my behalf as well.

Write soon! =)

 

of kisses and hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment