Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy new year,lovelies!

yea,i know i had been abandoning this bloggie of mine. been pretty much busy working and settle remaining assignments throughout december. christmas? literally sleep and eat my way through holiday like a pig, yes, a pig.

well, maybe it aint much about sleeping and eating. i did hang out with my lovelies back at hometown and harrassing my couzie for piccas of my niece and nephews. and the only time i truly feel productive is when i finally started to clean my messy room and cupboard. it was oh-what-a-horror-how-on-earth-i-got-this-much-junks?still clearing and messing and clearing and hopefully i can get it done by tomorrow considering i’ll be back to penang on tuesday.

it’s the first day of a brand new year! promise for more updates and super long post (be prepare!) with text and pictures,summarising my 2011 (kissed goodbyes!)

off to more clearing,again! (T.T) have a wonderful and blissful new year!

 

p/s-promise u’ll see changes the next time you drop by <3

 

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment