Pages

Friday 21 January 2011

“I juz duno where or how to start to say this but i'm going to say it.”

a simple message reveal everything.things that are not meant to be,things that will never be,an end to all the doubts and uncertainty and, things that one wished for but it will always remain as a dream.

you said you fall for me,so why are you not persistent enough?

you said you fall for me,so why you walk away?

i stay cool, there’s a lot about me that you are not aware of.

i stay cool, there’s meaning behind my every smile, my every silence.

 

“To tell the true…………..”

a simple message that explain everything.the truth behind every silence and smile,the truth behind every actions and the pain behind every smile.this message brings along doubt and uncertainties; the boundary between what should and should not be done is getting blurred.

so tell me,what should i do now?

so tell me,how should i untangle the knot?

and tell me,that i’ve not forgotten how to cry for myself anymore.

 

132922595_f860a8aa20

this heart has been broken far too many times but no one knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment