Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

should i said i never had a new year as great as this one?this should explain why.=D

Reason 1:
went home flying on the last day of 2010 in the morning and got pampered with all my favourites foods! went kl with mummy and daddy to find my brothers and again,i got stuff with delicious food all day long!awesome to the max! XD

Reason 2:
i finally got my key!!!mum finally bought me one yesterday after all those pestering i made.haha...actually i don't really mind whether i have the key or not at the first place but somehow,i ended up wanted one since it symbolic that i'm officially 21-official adult and legal and yeah,simply because a mother was suppose to give on to her daughter when she turn 21.(i just want a present from mummy,that's all =P)well,i do have to admit friends influenced me as well since most of my friends have one,i wanted one as well and that was another part of the reason.so forgive me for my childish-ness.and here's a glimpse of my key! =D




mummy got me this! =)


reaaon 3:
just a day before i came back to penang,shen li,hui yan,ee na,yin shyuan and yin ching drop by my house and we spend the whole time laughing,giggling and complaining about our university life.they brought along 2 packet of my hometown famous chee cheong fun which somehow turns out to be pathetic as we spend more than 1 hour to finish it (ah well,we were busy cam-whoring with the chee cheong fun =D and looi said she feel the chee cheong fun is pathetic coz we did that =.=

anyhow,i shall leave the rest of the talking to the piccas! =D




from left: me (in my pyjamas =.=, ee na,hui yan and shen li =)




me 'harrasing' hui yan >=P




the best pic of the night!


what a perfect way to start a brand new year!hopefully things stay this smooth and great for the remaining year!

No comments:

Post a Comment