Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2011

mentally exhausted, writer’s block, totally unmotivated, in dire need of inspiration and above all,homesick.

homesickAwriters_block

perhaps, i’ve reach a point in my life (for now) where i totally feel unmotivated and doesn’t feel like doing anything (which i know it’s a bad thing but i can’t help it!)

or perhaps, i played to hard for the last few days; went for a glimpse of night life for like twice in a week? and going again this friday right after communication night? maybe that’s the reason?

i don’t have a slight idea why am i feeling this way. it almost feel like the things i’m doing right now is pretty useless. too much obligations to begin with and it’s suffocating; writing too me,shouldn’t be something that was bound and obliged by so many unseen things!

feeling blue-saidaonline

too much pressure to perform well coming in; yea, perhaps i was expecting myself to have a good performance in everything i do.what to prove, i don’t know. maybe coz of my kiasi and kiasi syndromme (wtf!) it’s killing me and im dragging my group members as well.someone give me a wake up slap please?

ended up with ‘lazy song’ by bruno mars crossing my mind every now and then, with sleepiness and tiredness haunting me almost every second every minutes every hour and everyday. =/ with sinful eating habits, and again, i lost control of myself. yea, hormones imbalance and period coming soon. =__________=

exam timetable sent me a heart attack, 2 core papers and 1 major papers in 3 continuous day. tell me how to survive it?

 

it’s monday, yet i’m praying hard for friday.

6a00d8341c683453ef00e551fcf8178834-800wi

No comments:

Post a Comment