Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

ok. as i mention b4 . U r the last 1 im gona fall in luv. Means im nt goin to find anyone else ady. Thanx for understanding

a simple email composed on the wee hour.a simple email that tells more than it shows.a simple email that reveal who you really are.

Goodbye. Its best for me to forget about you. Its hurt. But in time, I’ll heal. Sry.

a simple text message received in the afternoon. a simple text message that tells me whole lot more about you.

perhaps,i made a mistake at the beginning.i should have said no from the beginning.i shouldn’t have let my heart waver.i once take in consideration,it cross my mind to give it a try.

i give you hints,i drop you a little light of hope here and there.i want you to know more about me, listen carefully to what i have to say, what’s in my mind. but you were too busy going forward. you were too busy to realise that i was actually telling you countless of time to be patient,trying hard to drop you hint on who i was.

but again, you are too busy.as if you wanted to get into a relationship out of sheer desperation. you fail to listen and you fail to understand.you cant even show me that you hold onto your words.neither did you show me that you are a person that was willing to forgive and forget. you fail to show me the true meaning of love.

now i know why all along i was afraid.i was in doubt and was left with no  confidence. for a moment,i almost said yes.but seriously, i’m glad i didn’t.

because, you just proven to me that i have made the right decision all along. as predicted though i really hope you could have just let me know how wrong i was for making that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment