Pages

Monday 18 April 2011

Funny how i am actually missing the place that enable me to learn what i want all along but full with unseen drama,a place where trust and respect are striped from me and never fail to leave me feeling disappointed and broken hearted, like right now.

as much as i wanted to tell everyone that place sucks and the people sucks,

as much as i wanted to just erase all the memories from that place,

as much as i wished hard i could escape from there,

at the end of the day,i just found myself longing to be there, with my flute - accompanied by the melody and the harmony that dance gracefully with each other, nothing but feeling ease and appeased with the beauty of it.

what is this sense of loneliness and sadness that surround this thought?

perhaps, despite all those pains, tears, disappointment and loneliness, i love that place. as much as i dislike the people there, i still found myself being drawn to that place.

3895972297_279d39fe54

imma such a fool ='/

No comments:

Post a Comment