Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Of Guardian and Angel

Funny how i found myself ended up experiencing a whole new experience. a memorable one, unforgotten one and the one that once again,slowly heal my wounded heart.

it started of with just ‘OK,I’m joining this since my friends are joining it’. i have to admit, i do hold that thoughts, little but not, when i first enrol myself as member. i was reluctant, partly because i didn’t know whether i would have to time to commit myself or not. but i guess, the main reason would be i was fear the same thing would happened again. just like in Jazz Band, where my trust,respect and feeling are striped off in a meeting that last no longer than 2 hours.

still, i guess my curiosity overpowered me. the thought that i would be offer a whole new experience, new skills and of all,knowing new people. i just couldn’t resist the temptation. and right now, i’m glad. i’m glad for taking the first step,for willing to take risk. i was given lots of memorable memories and laughter in return. it ain’t that bad after all i guess. =)

oh yea, we are currently playing guardian and angel game.as part of the activities for team day. =D and yea,it turns out to be funny and some of them are just so cute XD

PM- Guardian and ange;

PM-Guardian Angel 2(1)

this cute lil girl supposed to be my angel. and yea,i gave her a rocky biscuit and a bar of chocolate.unfortunately she mistaken some one else as her guardian.i guess i would have a lot of thing to laugh when she know im her real guardian. am so looking forward to see her reaction XD

 

PM-Guardian Angel 3

PM-Guardian Angel 5

PM-Guardian Angel 4

me and ciara laughing bout it at MSN.XD cuteness ♥♥♥♥♥

Deep in my heart, i thanked all these wonderful people for giving me a memorable time. i doubt if you guys know you guys,in a way change me in a lot of ways and heal the wounds in me. thank you for showing me,once again, what being in a team and a family means. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment