Pages

Saturday 15 May 2010

Big Things and Little Things

i stumble on this post out of curiosity (the title, somehow,grab hold of my attention) and it turn out to be one of those remarkable post. i have always like writings that reveal the missing fragment in human lives.and this piece of writing live up to its title.

its my dream to be like GEORGE PE MYAT WIN, the author who wrote this, simply because, i wanted to see and experience something myself.reading about people's experience used to satisfied my thirst for it,but somehow somewhat, the desire keep becoming stronger and i found myself wanting more than that.

big things and little things sound so true in our life.we tend to focus too much on big things that we tend to overlook little important things.little things like showing gratitude, expressing love are shadowed by what we consider as big things; material wealth,development,power and so on.

if i am given a chance to travel around the world,i would like to travel to places like Congo.of course i wont say i do not prefer places like europe countries (tell me,who dont like prestige stuff and place in this world?).but what i want is an experience that would enable me to have a glimpse in something that's not common in real life.not to mention,the truth life offer.

a dream was born to fulfill this thirst and hunger,by aiming to be a journalist.it may be a path that's rich in bushes,thorns and bumpy rocky roads,but this is what make an experience gained vulnerable.human is still human,who will only appreciate things in life that was hard to laid their hands on it.and im just one of those human.

you should check out these posts.for me,its kind of love at first sight.read it and think hard.perhaps,something positive might come out of it.=)

http://www.rdasia.com.my/Big_Things_and_Little_Things
http://www.rdasia.com.my/feet_unbound
http://www.rdasia.com.my/Can_We_Win_the_War_on_Terror

No comments:

Post a Comment