Pages

Thursday 17 June 2010

Bounded

working days finally officially ended yesterday!woohoo~~~im so gonna miss all those aunties at the toiletries department (well,i'm selling skin care and stuff this time ;P).to be frank,im suprised that i actually look forward to work everyday!that explain how much fun i had there.so,moral of the story; aunties can be really fun to be with as well!!and oh,they're actually no different than us in terms of being cheeky and mischievous.haha!!

big bro came back today with his girlfriend and my,i just realise something; seeing my 2 brother so close together and the changes in my family when they come back makes me questions almost everything.it's almost like they bring out those feeling that lies deep in me without me realising their existance.being jealous perhaps?

being expected to satisfied everyone,doing everything in the way that people classified it as 'the right way' and being despised the moment you made mistakes can be really taxing,both mentally and physically.it just like putting me in a position no different than god.LOLS.....wait,do god make mistakes at times????

No comments:

Post a Comment