Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

the 8th day of my 16 days holidays.....

it feels like yesterday when my holidays started.a week passed since then with me doing nothing much; being a couch potato instead of studying.and here i am,at this hour of the day, sitting in front of my lappie; struggling to finish my mounts of assignments.

the retribution for wasting 1 week:- i'm seriously short of time to finish my assignments and the most ironic thing is,i haven even started doing the assignment that was due right after raya holiday! OMG!!! >________________________<

as a reminder for myself,here's my to do list for this holidays.

YKT 211 Communication Research - literature review
YKT 214 Communication Technology - 6 pages assignments with at least 25 references
YWP 211 Journalism I - 6 pages assignment on book review
AKW 104 Finance and Accounting - study up 3 topics for quiz (deadline??14 sept)
SKW 104 Introduction to Economy - 30 pages on Dasar Wawasan Negara (DONE!!!!! ^_^)

looking at my to do list......*sigh* i'm pretty much dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment