Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

another post in less than 5 mins.=)

i meant to blog down what i feel but it would be waste if i didn't share the articles with you guys; neither to make my post a super long one.and so,this is specially dedicated to my thoughts.=)

i was watching this movie earlier (forgot what's the name), real life story - heroine was milly,a woman who fought parkinson disease till to her last breath.yea yea,i like inspirational stuff but if it tach me the value of life,why not?

and i realise something.

in a relationship,
i don't need you to be handsome,to be rich.
i just want you to understand me,
make sure i didn't go astray from my path,
telling me what is right what is wrong - not keeping a blind eyes simply because you want to please me
be there when i need you most - in times of trouble and happiness.






growing old together with people you love the most,it turns out that not everyone have this privelage. i used to think, growing old is scary but it turns out that, if you really been given the chance,god must have think that you deserve it. =)




at the end of the days,it doesn't matter how much wealth you own, all that counts was the longing to spend the rest of your remaining life with your love one.

No comments:

Post a Comment