Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

watch titanic,again, yesterday and found intersting quote from there.

a woman's heart is like a deep ocean of secrets.

sounds true to me.hidden in my heart were uncountable secrets that's not know to anyone.no one in my circle of friends knew about this very blog existance that i owned.

i do feel the need to freely write down what i feel in my everyday life since expressing it through words and face to face prove to be a daunting task for me...perhaps,simply because i didn't know who to turn to.somehow,i'm lost along in the sea of secrets.

if it's possible,i would prefer none of them realised or found this blog at all.if they manage,i can imagine how devastating and heart broken they would be;judging from the stuff i blog here and simply because,i undergo the same experience before.

No comments:

Post a Comment