Pages

Tuesday 28 September 2010

one of my friends told me,'if i were to experience 10 sadness in return for one happiness,i rather not to know what happiness is.'

if i were subjected to that condition,if i was given the chance to go back in time,i would choose to walk the same path;i would go for 1 happiness with 10 sadness in return.

perhaps it was simply because,up till now,my life revolve around this concept.stupid and meaningless,yes i know.but maybe because of that,i learn to treasure all those good times i had; embed it deep into my heart,embracing the faith that thing's will be alright in bad times.

or maybe,because i feel everything is upside down for me that i would said such things.i slowly but definitely begin to hate the things i enjoyed doing most.attending family function (big bro convocation) which was supposed to be a happy family gathering makes me feels like dying of despair and isolation deep inside and the list goes on.and here i am,struggling to hold on still to what i believe is right and refusing to give it up.

and i believe,no matter how hard things are to me now,tomorrow will be better.=)

few pics to complete this post-taken during bro's convocation:










more pics to come bout my recent job as 'go block' model.but gona save it for the next post....gotta get working now.sigh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment