Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

funny how i’m actually doubting myself right now.

did i choose the right place to do internship?will i be able to perform well?will i be able to learn new things and sharpen my skills? or will i be doing all these trivial jobs for the remaining 2 months?

for the last doubt,heck no! the me right now,i was afraid, nervous and anxious. perhaps hearing my other coursemates saying they are given a lot of real hand experience related task, it somehow increase my jealousness. i was in a total mess and haywire right now. i just couldn’t calm myself.

perhaps, just for tonight, i shall let all my thoughts go haywire. i need a talk with myself. it’s only the beginning……only the second day. perhaps, with more effort and hard work, things will get better. yes it will. i just have to put in more effort and i can scrap through this.

maybe for once,i should stop thinking about expectation. just for this one, perhaps i ought to take a step at a time and see what this company holds for me.

the sun set and rise. tomorrow onwards, it definitely gonna be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment