Pages

Wednesday 11 May 2011

a look to the left,

a glimpse to the right,

in a blink of eyes,

time flies – just like that.

looking back, it feels like yesterday where everything begin. the anxiousness, excitement, pondering, thoughts, tears, laughter – those mixed feelings that refined every single details in my life do actually leave a mark in my life without me even realising it.

only one more year to go, perhaps, in just a blink of eyes i would be attending my graduation ceremony – holding my degree and looking back at the life that i’ve spend in my university years so far.

i do wonder how i’ll react. will i shed tears? will i feel as if there’s stones weighting down my heart? will i miss those moments i spend? or maybe, will i pray hard that time would just stop right there,remain still and let those time go on forever?

funny how i’m having all these thoughts in my mind right now. yet, no matter what, i myself are pretty aware that despite whatever happened, at the end of the day, i would miss those places. places that have traces of fragmented memories of the day spend together regardless of bad or good times.

all this are part of learning process to begin with. i learnt and grow along as i live with it. i came to my on senses as life goes on; for now,at least, i learn how to be true to myself.

well, i still have a year to go. i’m pretty sure i’ll filled every single days with memories, memories that remained close in heart till the end of life.

as for now, i guess i’ll just live on.

time flies, life? life goes on. life is just too beautiful to be wasted just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment