Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

oh yes, a long hiatus. even though it’s holiday. holiday, that’s it.

i’m feeling much better right now. i’m feeling happy, relaxed and looking forward to my every-boring-day. and most of all, i’m feeling good about myself; i haven’t been having this kind of feeling for the longest time.

gone are the days where i lived my life consumed with guilt with regret. seriously, i have no slight idea what the hell ever happened to me. neither i have any clue of what may be the cause (okay, this is the lie. i do have an idea on what’s going on but for now, let me go into the state of denial about it shall we?)

anyhow, i’m feeling so so so good and so great! though i’m wasting my time doing crap everyday, i’m actually still living my life to the fullest. oh yea, great news? i learn how not to take things to seriously. for most of the things.

for now, everything is great. counting down for 3 more days before i gotta get my ass back to penang for the upcoming concert and convocation practises. yes, lotsa hell might me waiting for me there but i guess i’ll just do whatever i can to make sure i’m not drag into those shit.

life has never been this great. and writing has never been feeling this good – for the longest time!

oh yes, i’m happy and i can’t help but to repeating it over and over again. =D

 

Cheers for the chilly windy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment