Pages

Thursday 22 July 2010

FINALLY!!!!!i'm feeling healthy enough - without diarrhea,gastric and what-so-ever that'll send me rolling on my bed all day long; be it day or night! ok,i'm not fully that healthy yet,at least,mr diarrhea and mr gastric decided to slowly excuse themselves. (thank god!!)

come to think of it,i've never been this sick for like.....many years???down with flu and sorethroat at times and maybe a bit fever and mild gastric.but this time round,i'm not sure of what i've done that make my body resented me and decided to take revenge on me and ah ha!!!flu,sorethroat and fever for 2 days, gastric pain that send me rolling on the bed (i give up rolling half way coz my energy are all drained) for 5 days and yeah,diarrhea for 3 days.cool combination huh?

newae,now that i'm slowly recovering,im glad those ordeals was past.surviving with oni a few slice of biscuits and a cup of milo or warm milo definetly not a nice way of living.especially when you're down with diarrhea when you almost eat nothing!!!combination of diarrhea and gastric is the worst!!!!why??well,you're practically in pain to the point that you lost the ability to identify whether is gastric pain or diarrhea.for me,i thought it was gastric but found myself squatting in the toilet,diarrhea-ing and gastric on the same time.cool huh??

and so,lesson of the day?NEVER EVER DO THINGS THAT UPSET YOUR BODY OR MAKE YOUR BODY RESENT YOU.you can't afford to be in their game.pleased them,you'll lead an easier life.=)


by the way,another random post.i just found out that i was one of the winner for mix fm online contest!i completely forgot bout it til my mum hand me the book- cecelia ahern's the book of tomorrow!!!!!so yeah,i was excited bout it;i've been wanting this book for so long but couldn't bring myself to buy it cause it's expensive and i'm broke.here's a glimpse of my precious!!




ain't she's lovely??? ok,i confess,i'm a book addict and book are one of the thing that can get me feel excited in less than 5 seconds.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment