Pages

Friday 9 July 2010

Back Then,Now That

time flies,it really do.looking back now,i see myself as a kiddo; with naive perception towards people and world.i'm not ashamed with my childish attitude and though i enjoyed being a kid at that time,i was counting away days when i will be an adult - capable to stand on her very two on feet.

long gone are the days when i spend my entire day at school doing nothing but laughing out loud with my friends,migrating from one class to the other,making teachers whom we know care for us from the bottom of their heart go mad and lots more.i were such a nuisance back then at secondary school.wel,not the type that play truants and stuff.just being a bit cheeky and mischievous (hmmm....at least that's what i think.=P)

things are different now that i'm a 2nd year university students.i was catching up with my old buddies when it suddenly strikes me that 'hey,look at us now.we've really grown up a lot!'instead of being boyish,we're a lot feminine now (steps closer in being a lady perhaps?) we wear make up,dress and heels instead of jeans,tshirt and sport shoes when we're attending occasions.shorts and nice tops instead of school tshirt and pyjamas-sort-of-like pants when we went for tea.

realising this,i do daydreams; in the next 4 years,we'll bring our boyfriends along when we go out for teas and introduce each other.maybe a few years after that,attend each other wedding day.10 years later on,when we meet up again,perhaps we'll each have kids on our own.

okay, i know.i'm seriously daydream too much.haha...but hey,im at the age where i feel it's pretty normal for me to dream bout it.(im oni 21 this year and not that old yet!)and yeah,having a family and a few kids on my own was one of my motto in life as well as becoming a successful journalist.=)and im not ashamed with it.

having a dream means you're a step closer in realising it- at least that's what i tink.XP




this is me and my friends back then when we're just 17.




current us.=).

No comments:

Post a Comment