Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2010

newae,had steamboat with 3 of my coursemates and my ex-roomate and it was awesome!my ex-roomate brought the soup base paste all the way from beijing and we had a fun time spending time together since we won't be able to meet each other that often once assignments,presentations and exams are waiting for us. -___-".

i browse through facebook just now and stumble upon a few people whom i haven't been in contact in them at all for few years and my,i was shocked at the fate that they've changes soooo much!!perhaps,it was me that's did not,all this while, realise that people go on with their life too.>.<

and,i began to wonder how are they doing now?seriously,if i were to meet up those people again (some of them are wonderful people!) i'll tried to make up for the time i leave and neglect.

No comments:

Post a Comment