Pages

Monday 30 August 2010

at least,now i know i can stop trying.

i would be lying if i said it doesn't at all,matter much to me.but there are things that you just can't force your way through.....friendship for example.but at least,i knew,i didn't make this decision without even trying; i tried not once not twice.

if i could convey my feeling to them,i would love to have my feelings being heard rather than having to swallow it up on my own.but,no point in doing it if it'll only cause more troubles (i've been with and working with them for some time so,i knew how things work between them.)

perhaps,i was tired of trying so hard and take it seriously.it do me more harm than good and it wouldn't be so selfish of me have make this kind of decision right?i just wanted to protect myself; unlike her,i have no one to count to in times of needs and happiness and certainly,no one there to make sure i stood up again when i fall.

pictures taken from the outing just now that make me realise my thoughts and decisions.=)



Substituting the snooker stick with a flute.=)



if you look hard enough,you'll see not only the moon but a bright star as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment