Pages

Thursday 26 August 2010

i'm weeping like a child except that i can't shed any tears.

things that i wanted look so near and yet,it was actually far.

and i envy those characters in anime,drama and movie where they found their soulmates and true friends because they found the thing's that i had spend my whole life looking for.

she gave me hope,telling me that 'i'm together with you' only to abandon me at times i really need her support.

they tell me that 'let's build a strong bond together to make this project a success', only to cast me aside; standing alone in a corner looking at them consoling each other only to realise that i was forgotten.

no matter how hard i tried,i'll never be able to do things right in their eyes.

and i'm sick of trying so hard,sick of being leave aside like a trash.

and i despise myself the most because,why is it that i can't even cried for myself??

No comments:

Post a Comment