Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

burried underneath a mount of assignments,presentations and to-do list,i finally spare myself sometime to breath and take things according to my own pace.

works start from the beggining of the last week of july till now; music camp on the last week of july, followed by performance with jazz band throughout the whole convocation which was super taxing (waking up at 6.30am almost everyday doesn't sound cool at all), submitting assignment draft for approval to lecturer that almost drive you insane but ironically u learnt a lot from her and lot's more.and the list will go on till the end of the semestar (who said communication students have a lot of spare time on their hand?)

one thing for sure,no matter how busy i am,i always look forward for jazz band practise.perhaps,making music somehow soothes my heart and calm me down-allowing me to leave all those worries behind for a while.don't get me wrong,im not that pro in playing instrument.i pick up violin a year ago when i first enrol in university and perhaps thanks to those intense practising crazy score that wasn't meant for beginner,i advanced a lot.even my violin teacher get a shock at my improvement.XD.

somehow,this year,i change to wind instrument; flute.i always thought that i was mean for string instrument but somehow along the way,i came to my senses that i love wind instrument all along.so after pestering my tutor she agreed to help me talk to my prof and........here i am.learning the proper way to play flute.

still,im juggling between learning violin and flute.i mean both of them was my favourite instrument and if possible,i wana learn both of them.a good way for suicidal perhaps?=)

got to stop here.i still have a lot of unspoken thoughts waiting to be put to words but i guess i'll did it next time.time for me to attend my accounting lecture. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment