Pages

Friday 20 August 2010

"i'll pull it through."

convincing my heart with that sentence,i wonder what miracle it'll do me.

i found it hard for me to cope up with the rest of my coursemates in my major,journalism.i have always love to write and being a journalist was my aim in life.
that's it when i thought that everything was going smoothly.

i found myself being the only chinese in my major and somehow,things started to freak me out little by little.i found it ironic when i no longer looking forward to attend my major lecture, nor having the urge to find out what's going on.writing to me,in that lecture, is not something i enjoyed doing anymore,instead it turns out to be something that's been done for the sake of passing exam with distinction.

communicationg with my new coursemates turns out to be another daunting task for me.i can go around being friendly with them but somehow,i couldn't bring myself to do it - i feel like i'm being fake and bitchy for doing this for the sake of wanting to know more people just because i was alone - and my principle in a relationship especially in friendship,i choose to take a longer time to get to know someone;i wanted to know more bout them and whether or not i should give it a go.well, maybe i'm the reserved kind of people (wtf.....a communication students is saying stuff like being reserved when she should be good in communciation!)

giving up now was not something i would opt to.instead of giving up,i want to try not to give up.yes,i'm aware that achieving your dream was not an easy task to do (who said life is easy to begin with?) i wanted to keep hanging on to the end and perhaps,this may be the key for me to get myself out of my comfort zone.gotta keep being optimistic!!

i belive hardwork paid off in the end.the climb is high and tough but the view on top of it is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment