Pages

Friday 27 August 2010

waking up in the morning (afternoon perhaps?) and it seems like my mind is a bit clearer now.

the wounds from yesterday haven't heal; and i wonder how long it'll take to have it closed up - days?months?years? or perhaps,never?

it ache so much,it wreck my heart.but somehow,i manage to figure out what to do.i no longer believe to the concept of 'we're one big family', because,family never leave each other behind,have someone being the forgotten one and abondan them in times of need.

still,i wonder what i'm gona do from now on.going back to a place that leave my heart feeling so empty,it require me a lot of courage and cost a great toll on me.and i found myself still longing to go back to the place; perhaps,i love making music and making music will the only things in my mind now.trust no longer exist between people anymore.

not gona tell anyone this though.being there,struggling so hard for 1 year,i understand how things work there.=) and the best solution to all this problem is silence and smile.

slowly,i'm moving on again with a broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment