Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

First

and so,jazz band concert is finally over.i had fun performing in the concert minus the running i did throughout that time that make me feel like jelly just minutes before performance start.ah well,since i burn a lot of calories from it,i shall overlook it for this time.=D

it was my 2nd jazz band concert but little did i know,yesterday itself marks many of my first time.

the first time someone told me i look beautiful that night even though i just wore plain attire and make up.

the first time someone gave me a big bouquet of flowers (hide my feeling even though i really like it)














and it's the first time someone confess that he like me.

little did he know that he make that night special to me and to be frank,i cant help but smiling when i look at that bouquet of flower.

"i think i need more time and to take things slowly." is all i answered.he look a bit dissapointed but i do wonder whether he realise that i was actually giving him a chance to go after me.

again,little did he know that if he is persistant enough,he might actually get what he want.and again,that is if he realise that and did not give up half way.

No comments:

Post a Comment