Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city once in a while might be a good idea after all. =)

and so,i found myself on a one day trip with ciara,pei yek and ben.and i had whole lot's of fun there;the cool breeze and the green green scenery makes me feel calm and happy.

but anyhow,will just let the pics do all the talking =)




BOH TEA-it's a nice place to have a drink and a chat there.




while having tea......somehow we ended up cam whoring at that place.XD




of morning glory and hibiscus.....



say hello to the beau of nature! =D




strawberry farm....what is cameron highland without strawberry?




and this was taken at the side of the road.and the ones with me,of course my precious in uni! XD


oh yea,here's my boy (kinda random,yes i know but somehow i feel like posting his pic! =D)from a kiddo a few months back then,he's a big boy now.love him so much!






my little precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment