Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2010

is it gong to be a dream come true or nightmare?

for once,i felt like i made the right decision-keeping silence and concerntrating on just learning those pieces of music.isolating myself from all those dramas do really do me more good than harm.=)even though at times i had to control myself from bursting off some people just get my nerve on.

the best thing in the world are by no doubt,hard to obtain.so,perhaps,killer songs would promise me pure satisfaction in return?let's just hope that i can learn all those songs,especially death ray boogie,all those triplets in la mer and many more killer songs to go.

cross fingers i'll survive.i meant to write more but.....for now i cant resist the temptation to sleep after such a long day.

write soon and nitez peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment