Pages

Friday 12 November 2010

i was left wavering with dissapointement one after another yesterday but a good 8 hours solid sleep might be exactly what i need to calm myself down.

getting C+ for both my assignments (with one of them are 70% coursework) definetly dealt me a big blow.afterall,i had never did so badly in my course before.the worse grad i ever get was B+ and that should be able to explain why i felt so upset.

to add salt to the wound,miscommunication happened between me and my research writing partner.perhaps both of us are at fault but with so much job pending,i just don;t have the time and energy to argue with him.i have better things to do than wasting my energy arguing with him.in reply for his sarcastic text messages,instead of replying his message with the same essence,i opt to just be calm and told him that i would get the job done. yes,i have strong work ethnic and perhaps that lead to my stubborn-bull-like personality.

anyhow,now that i'm feeling alright and calm,i should be getting back to my job.after all,my to-do list was kinda long today:

1.get the research writing ready according to the skeleton i made
2.re-construct the reading and points for my monday paper
3.study for tomorrow insurance exam (taking the exam for the sake of rm100.omg!)


yeap,i'm proud of myself that i wasn't dwelling at my misfortune like a sore loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment