Pages

Monday 15 November 2010

yea,i'm officially screw up for this semestar.getting C for not one,not two but 3 courseworks are indeed more than enough to kill me off.with one of it is 70% coursework,that's it.

of course,i'm feeling super dissapointed now.it was like afterall,my worst grade ever.and i just have no idea how to survive this semestar.it pissed me off when my group members seem to not know anything bout it.and when one of them text me

'it's ok,you try your best.i'm sorry that i drag you down.'

i was left speechless and of course i'm angry as well.what's the point of apologizing now that the result is out?and nothing make me feel even frustrated to the fact that all those efforts,time and energy spend on those assignments just go down the drain like that.

perhaps,mum's call somehow add salt to the wound.she call just now and ask how's exam.i reply, 'like that lo.but i have a feeling i'm going to get bad result this sem'.i expect words of encouragement;i really do need those word from her.instead,all i get was, 'why your coursework so bad?' how am i supposed to know that?it's not like i was fooling around throughout the whole semestar and she said nothing esle after that.yea,it do break my heart.i know things is always different between me and my 2 brothers but i guess,at this point,i just cant take it anymore.

can i just cry like a child now?

No comments:

Post a Comment