Pages

Monday 8 November 2010

while others are beginning the countdown towards the last day of exam, i'm still in the midst of counting down days for my papers to start. my first paper, after all is on 15th nov, 1 week from now.

and it seems like i'm having a battle with my internal self on the same time as well.exam period, is always a killer time for me. a time where we forcefully squeeze everything we learn in perhaps less than a week time into our poor brain, simply for the sake of one word 'EXAM'.and i, without fail, would have to force myself to study instead of slacking off.

learning process, to me, is supposed to be a process where i enjoy discovering new things that are alien to me and apply it according to my own flavor in life.instead,now,i found myself pushing myself real hard to study for exam;for the sake of getting a good grade and of course,dean list.

i wonder why all these matters so much to me; good grades and hitting dean list.no idea why though, afterall,i had the same question in my mind every since in secondary school.

above all,mr motivation, please come to me.i need you to survive this exam.=(

No comments:

Post a Comment